METAIRIE – The Jefferson Chamber PAC has announced its endorsements of candidates on the Oct. 14 ballot.
“The Jefferson Chamber PAC continues to support sound candidates that will improve the business climate and quality of life in Jefferson Parish and its municipalities,” said Donna Austin, chair of the PAC board. “As the largest parish in the greater New Orleans region, Jefferson Parish is poised for tremendous growth and development.”
The candidates receiving the Jefferson Chamber PAC endorsement include:
- BESE District 1 – Paul Hollis
- State Senator 9th Senatorial District – J. Cameron Henry (incumbent)
- State Senator 19th Senatorial District – Gregory A. Miller
- State Representative 83rd Representative District – Kyle Green (incumbent)
- State Representative 85th Representative District – Vincent E. Cox III
- State Representative 94th Representative District – Stephanie Hilferty (incumbent)
- *Jefferson Parish Council-at Large Division A – Ricky Templet (incumbent) and Jennifer Van Vrancken
- *Jefferson Parish Council-at Large Division B – Scott Walker (incumbent) and Dominick Impastato
- Jefferson Parish Council District 3 – Byron Lee (incumbent)
- Jefferson Parish Council District 4 – Arita Bohannan
- *Jefferson Parish Council District 5 – Melinda Bourgeois and Hans Liljeberg
*The Chamber PAC has endorsed multiple candidates in both council-at-large races, as well as in Jefferson Parish Council District 5, as they are business-friendly and good for the future of Jefferson Parish. The PAC has interviewed and/or endorsed the candidates during previous campaigns, and their years of service as public servants are well documented.
Election Day is Saturday, Oct. 14. Early voting will be held Sept. 30-Oct. 7.
For more information on Jefferson Chamber-supported policy and legislation, please visit www.jeffersonchamber.org or contact Ruth Lawson at (504) 835-3880 or email@example.com.