NEW ORLEANS — The Mayor’s Neighborhood Engagement Office (NEO) announced today that it has changed locations in some districts to make it easier for residents from other parts of their districts to join them for community office hours. Liaisons will be at the new locations starting Monday, June 7.
The complete list of both new and existing locations can be found below. Please note that not all districts are getting a new location. Rather, NEO extended the dates at the existing ones for residents’ convenience.
- District A: Robert E. Smith Library – 6301 Canal Blvd., 70124
- District B: Milton H. Latter Memorial Library – 5120 St. Charles Ave., 70115
- District C (Eastbank): Starbucks – 1001 Elysian Fields Ave., 70117
- District C (Westbank): Algiers Regional Library – 3014 Holiday Drive, 70131
- District D: Norman Mayer Library – 3001 Gentilly Blvd., 70122
- District E (NOE): East New Orleans Regional Library – 5641 Read Blvd., 70127
- District E (L9): Sanchez Multi-Service Center – 1616 Caffin Ave., 70117
Community Office Hours continue to be by appointment only. Residents can meet with their neighborhood liaison in-person or by virtual appointment. To make an appointment, which must be in your district, please visit www.nola.gov/coh or call 504-658-4933.
About the Mayor’s Neighborhood Engagement Office
The Mayor’s Neighborhood Engagement Office is the City’s permanent mechanism for public participation in government decision-making. We create opportunities for dialogue, information sharing, partnership, and action between City government and neighborhood residents and leaders.