NEW ORLEANS — My Mogul Media, Bypasslines, and NOLABA are thrilled to announce the launch of Meals Dressed with Love, a new program to support the local food economy by highlighting Black-owned food businesses and allowing people locally, regionally, and nationally to provide free meals for friends, loved ones, or even strangers. The program also provides free promotional support to local food entrepreneurs through the digitalization of the business menu with a local option pick-up through the business website or Bypasslines app, and the option to order a meal online for another person through a gift card purchase.
The Meals Dressed with Love Program is funded by NOLABA’s Resilient Corridors Initiative – which works closely with entrepreneurial businesses in key areas to provide them with much-needed technical and marketing assistance.
HOW IT WORKS:
- CHOOSE A RESTAURANT PARTNER FROM THE WEBSITE (LINK BELOW)
- SEND A GIFT CARD OR PURCHASE A MEAL FOR LOVED ONES OR FRIENDS IN NEW ORLEANS
- BROWSE RESTAURANT PARTNER’S MENU AND ADD FOOD ITEM(S) TO THE CART
- ENTER RECIPIENT’S CONTACT INFO AND COMPLETE CHECKOUT
- RECIPIENT WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THEIR GIFT CARD OR MEAL PURCHASED FOR THEM. (NOTE: RECIPIENT WILL NEED TO PICK UP MEAL FROM RESTAURANT)
Learn more about how it works by clicking here.