NEW ORLEANS – The most-anticipated Halloween events of the fall return to New Orleans City Park.
City Park Conservancy’s Halloween fundraisers are back at Carousel Gardens Amusement Park and preparations are underway for another spook-tacular season.
“It’s no secret that these October events are some of our favorites of the year,” said City Park Conservancy Director of Recreational Services Waymon Morris. “Every year we get a thrill seeing all the smiling faces as our guests make their way through the reimagined Amusement Park at night. And, this year, we have some special tricks, and treats, in store sure to excite all ages.”
Ghosts in the Oaks (October 19-22) is family friendly and features four nights of arts & crafts, a pumpkin patch, and trick-or-treating throughout Storyland. Early admission tickets are available for $30, general admission for $25 and Friends of City Park Members receive the discounted rate of $22.
Brews and Boos (October 27-28) features adults-only access to the Amusement Park and a GHASTLY amount of beer for guys and ghouls 21+. General admission tickets are $35 with VIP (includes access to full open bar) available for $60.
Admission to each event includes unlimited Amusement Park rides and special themed giveaways.
Tickets for both events are on sale now and limited – all tickets will be sold online and in advance. Funds raised this fall go toward the day-to-day care of the Park’s 1,300 acres. For more information, visit NewOrleansCityPark.org.
Ghosts in the Oaks
- October 19-22 | 5-6pm Early Admission | 6-9pm General Admission
- Early Admission – $30 | General Admission – $25 | Friends of City Park Members – $22
- Children under 36” admitted free of charge
- Tickets: https://bit.ly/GITO_23
Brews and Boos
- October 27-28 | 8-11pm (both nights)
- General Admission – $35 | VIP – $60
- VIP features full open bar, seating and special treats
- Tickets: https://bit.ly/BandB_23