NEW ORLEANS – Copper Vine, in partnership with the New Orleans Wine and Food Experience (NOWFE) announced today their upcoming Wine Feast on Wednesday, November 16 (6:30 p.m.), at Copper Vine featuring the wines from Grgich Hills Estate in Napa Valley. Executive Chef Amy Mehrtens will take guests on a culinary journey through a decadent, five-course dining experience with unexpected flavor combinations and playful takes on classic dishes, while Copper Vine’s Sommelier Emily Walker will curate wine pairings featuring selections from Grgich Hills.
Tickets ($150, inclusive of tax and gratuity) are available now on Copper Vine’s website.
Copper Vine + NOWFE Wine Feast – Featuring Grgich Hills Estate.
Wednesday, November 16
6:30 p.m. (Introductions and first course)
Upstairs at Copper Vine (101 Poydras St.)
- Course I: WAGYU “SPRING ROLL” & GOLDEN OSETRA CAVIAR (Served with Grgich Hills Estate Fumé Blanc 2019).
- Course II: CASTELMAGNO RAVIOLI & JUMBO LUMP BLUE CRAB: fall roots, pumpkin, pine nuts (Served with Grgich Hills Estate Chardonnay 2019).
- Course III: TABASCO LACQUERED QUAIL & COUNTRY PATÉ: cranberry, pistachios, cornichons (Served with Grgich Hills Estate Zinfandel 2016).
- Course IV: SLOW ROASTED BEEF TENDERLOIN & BLACK CURRENT BORDELAISE: parsnip soubise, bitter greens, enoki mushrooms (Served with Grgich Hills Estate Cabernet 2018).
- Course V: APPLE TART TATIN & TRIPLE CREAM BRIE: butter, caramel, flaky pastry (Served with Evolúció Late Harvest Furmint 2021).