NEW ORLEANS – Champagne and drag? Yes, please! No Southern Decadence Weekend is complete without a stop at Brennan’s, particularly for its annual Drag Bottomless Brunch. Brennan’s is known for its over-the-top brunches year-round, and this year’s brunch on Saturday, Sept. 2, will hit the starry stratosphere.
The three-course brunch is $125 per person [inclusive of tax and tip] and includes:
- Bottomless Mimosas: Orange and Cranberry Juices
- Creole Caesar Salad: Little Gem lettuce, Leidenheimer Crisps, Smoked Oyster Dressing
- Blue Crab Benedict: Louisiana Blue Crab Cake, Poached Egg, Crystal Hot Sauce
- A Slice of Pride: Rainbow Doberge, Créme Anglaise.
While enjoying the savories and sweets, glamorous drag performers Debbie with a D, Laveau Contraire, London Manchester and Terri S. Aqui will beguile. Make your reservation now for this sizzling brunch-of-the-year!
There are two seatings:
- 11 a.m.: show and brunch
- 2:30 p.m.: show and brunch
To reserve, call Ashley Hill at 504-934-3376, Monday -Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.