MANDEVILLE — Brothers Paul, Steven, and Scott Ballard continue expansion of PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans (PJ’s Coffee) on the Northshore with their latest café in Mandeville, LA. Now open, the Ballards, franchisees of this new store, will commemorate the location with a Grand Opening celebration featuring complimentary coffee, prizes, and a ribbon cutting, in partnership with the St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce, on Friday, Feb. 12.
PJ’s growth has been full steam ahead in the last year:
- This is the fourth grand opening on the Northshore in the last 6 months.
- In particular, the brand has grown in Texas with rapid speed, most recently with three new stores in the Dallas / Fort Worth market.
- In the first half of 2020, the brand saw a 15 percent increase in franchises awarded, outperforming the past three years of franchise development.
- The team at PJ’s Coffee expects to open 48 more stores across the country in 2021.
- PJ’s currently has 136 operating stores, including four international locations in Vietnam and Kuwait.
DETAILS ON GRAND OPENING:
- WHO: PJ’s Coffee of New Orleans
- WHAT: Grand Opening Celebration
- WHERE: 925 Highway 59, Suite 100, Mandeville, LA 70448
- WHEN: Friday, February 12, 2021
- FREE COFFEE from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (while supplies last)